What is a landing page and why is it important?
A landing page is a web page on your site which has a form on it to collect visitor contact information. A good landing page will target a specific audiences from different marketing efforts such as online ads for services or people who respond to various e-mail offers.
Landing pages are important because they help website owners accomplish their goals for turning visitors into customers or active prospects. There are several components to a successful landing page. The page should be clear and concise and void of extra information such as distracting menus or unrelated content. The page should offer quality information to the visitor and the requested information should be minimally invasive.
Quality landing pages help site owners and site visitors get to know one another and establish a bond of trust and from there anything is possible. A good landing page will also offer options for sharing so that more people can get in on the action via Facebook, Twitter, E-mail etc.
- Carino Media welcomes Holly-Jean Miller to the team!
- Ice Bucket Challenge
- Five Reasons every website needs an FAQ page.
- 5 Reasons Why Every Business Needs Video on Their Website
- What 5 things should your website have?
- Posting to Social Media? Get Permission & Use a Strategy
- Inbound Marketing, how do I get started?
- What is a landing page and why is it important?
- What can Carino Media do for me?
- What should I post on Facebook?