Do I need to do a Website, Facebook and E-mail?
Someone asked me if they had to do a website if they had Facebook? Answer=YES. Then they asked me if they still needed to do e-mail? Answer is YES again. Good marketing for any organization involves all of these and sometimes more. Websites, Facebook and e-mail all feed each other with traffic. Traffic is what it takes to be reaching people. So go ahead and cross-pollinate. You will be glad you did.
- Happy Customers Guaranteed
- Carino Media welcomes Holly-Jean Miller to the team!
- Ice Bucket Challenge
- Five Reasons every website needs an FAQ page.
- 5 Reasons Why Every Business Needs Video on Their Website
- What 5 things should your website have?
- Posting to Social Media? Get Permission & Use a Strategy
- Inbound Marketing, how do I get started?
- What is a landing page and why is it important?
- What can Carino Media do for me?